[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend Playback problems

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 22:28:19 EST 2005

Not sure this is related, but everytime I'm watching a show that is
currently recording (let's says an hour long), it will show something
like 15 minutes of 45 minutes.  As soon as the show end, it will jump
to 30 minutes of 2 hours.  If I restart the show, it shows correctly
the 1 hour lenght of the show.

Steve M.