[mythtv-users] HDTV Modeline Help

Richard Shaw rshaw2 at midsouth.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 21:43:02 EST 2005

It looks like you're right. I tried a 1080i modeline and it did work. I
would be happy with that but at 27" the text in Firefox was so I
couldn't read it. Right now I'm messing with 540p which I have working
but it doesn't look very good. It could be I'm trying to get it to work
in 4:3 ratio instead of 16:9. I don't really want to have it in
widescreen since it's not a widescreen television. I guess I shouldn't
complain too much, the picture is otherwise good and I only paid $450
for it.