[mythtv-users] Firewire ( 1394) Capture with multiple FW Cards

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 20:52:43 EST 2005

Steve,

When I try test-mpeg2 I get the following:

[root at lbk examples]# ./test-mpeg2 -r 0 >/tmp/junk.ts
libiec61883 warning: No plugs exist on either node;
using default broadcast channel 63.
Starting to receive

It says it is starting to receive,  but I end up with
a zero length
file.

Since I have two different cards,  how does it know
which card I my
device is on?

Thanks,

Mike