[mythtv-users] Instalation problems.

kev kev at oddworld.name
Mon Dec 12 18:20:32 EST 2005

www.abarbaccia.com this has helped for me hope it helps you too

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Bill Kenny
Sent: 12 December 2005 18:45
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org.
Subject: [mythtv-users] Instalation problems.

Hello All,
Does anyone have MythTV installed on Ubuntu Breezy 5.10? I have been having
so much trouble installing it on Ubuntu that I have tried 7 times without
success that I don't know whats right, whats installed  that I have been
reinstalling Ubuntu every time. I have used the How-to on Ubuntu's forum,
that its so incorrect that I have given up on that.

Does ANYONE have a How-To that will work? I am new to Linux so a link that's
is kinda designed for someone like me would be great!