[mythtv-users] LiveTV Freezes frontend

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Mon Dec 12 14:15:37 EST 2005

> I opened a trouble ticket on something similar. You might want to have a
> look and comment on it if it sounds the same.
>
> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/754

It is not really the same as this doesn't give you any liveTV, just a black
screen.
I also saw your problem in earlier 81xx versions, but the usable one at the
moment is
8145 for me, which has a much lower frequency of the problem.
This only crashes now and then and have an occasional hiccup when the program
changes.
(Plus of course the disk wasting automatic recording of every b...dy program
you point your
livetv finger at...)

Dag