[mythtv-users] Moving recordings onto DVD with subtitles

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Sun Dec 11 19:48:21 EST 2005

Thanks so much for all those highly helpful information but I forgot to
mention that I'm an Brit with MythTV set up with DVB-T so subtitles are
encoded in the MPEG-2 stream so while your information is excellent, it
can't be applied to my problem :(

Hopefully someone else will be able to help, and hopefully your
information will be useful for someone else in the future! :)

Thanks so much for your help again.

Regards - Piers