[mythtv-users] Cannot compile MythTV 0.18.1 on Athlon 64 Suse 10

Paul A. Bennett paul_a_bennett at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 11 19:38:44 EST 2005

Hi Cymen!

Well, thanks for your suggestions.

However, as it turns out, I appear not be be able to compile gcc-3.3.6,
either.  I hate it when one job explodes into a whole whack of others.
I really don't feel like trying to figure out how the compiler works and
I suspect that this is not the place to get into a discussion of how to
fix the compilation of the older compiler.

Has nobody prepared RPMs for Suse 10 on Athlon 64?

Thanks, and all the best!

Paul