[mythtv-users] PIP window in Top Left Corner of LiveTV EPG

cardboil cardboil at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 11:52:13 EST 2005

I'm using SVN (8129) with a single-tuner Hauppauge usb analog capture card.
When I go to the EPG/guide while watching live TV, I see a video window
(sort of looks like the PiP or TV recordings preview window) in the top-left
corner of the screen.  The video looks garbled as well.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of this would be greatly appreciated.  Is
this a settings issue or potentially a bug?