[mythtv-users] [may be OT] Linksys NSLU2 for streaming videos (SDand HD) ?

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 13:03:48 EST 2005

Try this out...  I'm not guaranteed that it will work, but works for me.

There is also an other script that use that gets called from the user
job which could copy the file directly after the recording is done.
I'm not using this anymore because I upgraded my mythbackend hard
drive from 40 to 200 GB. Now I do this manually for shows that I don't
want to watch now are that I want to keep.  Like I recorded Old School
which 12 GB...  Want to watch some part of it once in a while...

Good luck.

Steve