[mythtv-users] MythMail compile error - deprecated UI controls?

cardboil cardboil at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 06:29:21 EST 2005

Using Myth SVN, I get an error a compile error when I try to compile
MythMail.  I am guessing it has to do with some deprecated UI control or
something like that.  Any input on ways to resolve would be appreciated.

<snip>
MailWindow.cpp: In constructor 'MailWindow::MailWindow(MythMainWindow*,
QString, QString, const char*)':
MailWindow.cpp:45: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct GenericTree'
/usr/local/include/mythtv/mythdialogs.h:40: error: forward declaration of
'struct GenericTree'
MailWindow.cpp: In destructor 'virtual MailWindow::~MailWindow()':
MailWindow.cpp:58: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of
delete operator:
MailWindow.cpp:58: warning: invalid use of undefined type 'struct
GenericTree'
/usr/local/include/mythtv/mythdialogs.h:40: warning: forward declaration of
'struct GenericTree'
MailWindow.cpp:58: note: neither the destructor nor the class-specific
operator delete will be called, even if they are declared when the class is
defined.
MailWindow.cpp:61: warning: possible problem detected in invocation of
delete operator:

<snip>

MailWindow.cpp: In member function 'void MailWindow::cursorLeft()':
MailWindow.cpp:203: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct
UIManagedTreeListType'
/usr/local/include/mythtv/mythdialogs.h:23: error: forward declaration of
'struct UIManagedTreeListType'
MailWindow.cpp: In member function 'void MailWindow::cursorRight()':
MailWindow.cpp:216: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct
UIManagedTreeListType'
/usr/local/include/mythtv/mythdialogs.h:23: error: forward declaration of
'struct UIManagedTreeListType'

<snip>

/usr/local/include/mythtv/mythdialogs.h:23: error: forward declaration of
'struct UIManagedTreeListType'
make[1]: *** [MailWindow.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mythtv/mythtv/mythextra/mythmail/mythMail'
make: *** [sub-mythMail] Error 2