[mythtv-users] Press select to change the channel in the program guide

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Fri Dec 9 08:15:45 EST 2005

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 07:08:32AM -0600, Paul Sicard wrote:
> Now, the behavior is the same whether the box is checked or unchecked and I can
> not change the channel in the EPG by pushing anything (keyboard or remote). If
> I press select (return, space, etc.), I get the recording settings. If I press
> "M", I go back to the menu.

Aside from the "Use Enter to Select" setting, there is another EPG
setting that says how far into the future a program has to be to trigger
the recording menu versus just changing the channel.  I have mine set to
16 minutes, so if a show is already in progress or starts within 15
minutes Myth will change channel, otherwise it will go to the recording
menu.  What value is yours set at?

--
Joke template: Three guys walk into a bar. One of them is a wee bit
stupid, and the whole scene unfolds with a tedious inevitability.