[mythtv-users] PVR-250 and DCT2200

Dopey Dog dopeydog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:31:15 EST 2005

Thanks for all the info guys, but I already have it working using a serial
cable for changing channels.  I'm using an ATI Remote wonder and having no
problems with it.  I was just wondering if I still needed the DCT2200, guess
I do.   I currently only have a 'frame grabber' (ATI TV Wonder VE) and it
seems to be working fine, was just seeing that if I went to a pvr-250 if I
would still need the box.  Cost for my mythTV box has been $140 cdn, $100
for a sapphire radeon 9600 with s-video out and $40 for the ati remote.  I'm
using an old athlon 1200 with 512 ram and a 20 and 2-40gb drivers that I
combined.  Going good.

BIlly.