[mythtv-users] RE: xbox dvd remote on xebian 1.1.4

Daniel Walton dwalton at cisco.com
Wed Dec 7 08:56:14 EST 2005

I had to install liblircclient-dev in order for myth to compile lirc support.
By default myth tries to build lirc (shouldn't need to specify --enable-lirc)
but even then my remote still wasn't working.

I tried compiling 18.1 instead of svn and that did the trick!!  I'll see
if I can figure out what's busted in svn.

Thanks to all of the help from everyone.

Daniel