[mythtv-users] XvMC / xrandr

Marius Schrecker marius at schrecker.org
Wed Dec 7 03:02:57 EST 2005

Just a quickie,

  I compiled Mythtv from svn yesterday with no major problems. I'm using
an X300 graphics card with the fglrx driver (sorry aboiut the closed
source nature of this). I thought I had understood that this supports
XvMC, and enabled it in ./config but when I looked at the output I saw
that it had picked up the libxvmc intel library, so disabled it to be
safe. The other surprise I got from ./config was that it didn't find
xrandr, despite this being enabled and working on the system (X.org
6.82.dfsg.1-10).

Can anyone shed light on these?

Cheers

Marius