[mythtv-users] Re: yum difficulties FC4 mythtv i386

Tony O'Rourke sonicwrx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:44:17 EST 2005

I believe it was just a matter of bad timing. When I was looking the
"stable" directory at atrpms did not exist. Now I look and the directory is
there with a date stamp of 06-Dec-2005 12:33. So I'll chalk it up to bad
timing and/or maintenance over at the repository.
change to yum.conf to find the correct domain http://dl.atrpms.net/ over at
atrpms so that was not the issue. Now that the directory does in fact exist
I'll bet it will work when I go home and try it tonight.