[mythtv-users] yum difficulties FC4 mythtv i386

Mike Schiller mdschiller.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:30:25 EST 2005

OK, I figured out the public key problem.  The solution was at the top
of the same web page I mention in my last post.  If you have the same
problem try:

rpm --import http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms

Of course, for every problem I solve, another crops up.  When I launch
the frontend on my x86_64 machine, it tries to connect to my i386
backend and segfaults.  The error messages I see are:

mythtv: could not connect to socket
mythtv: No such file or directory
.
.