[mythtv-users] Re: sorry to bother you about your xbox mythtv image

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Mon Dec 5 17:21:24 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
Go ahead and download the torrent file from the following location:

It looks like someone is still seeding it. If not, email me back and I will
create an updated release this week. There is an update to the remote
control drivers that needs to be included for 3rd party remotes to work.

-Rob Anderson

It looks likew nobody is seeding that anymore. At least nobody at the

Like the other person, I am currently without a usable xbox frontend os an
update sounds really nice.