[mythtv-users] Re: sorry to bother you about your xbox mythtv image

Robert Anderson riznob at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:25:31 EST 2005

Go ahead and download the torrent file from the following location:

It looks like someone is still seeding it. If not, email me back and I will
create an updated release this week. There is an update to the remote
control drivers that needs to be included for 3rd party remotes to work.

-Rob Anderson

On 11/30/05, Dave Hofstra <dhofstra at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to try your image because I have xebian installed, but cannot
> compile mythvideo or mythmusic.  I am just not understanding the part of how
> to get your files into the E:/debian dir.  I have a softmodded xbox.  any
> pointers?
> Thanks,
> Dave Hofstra
> dhofstra at gmail.com