[mythtv-users] MythVideo Focus Issue

jmk jmk at foofus.net
Sun Dec 4 20:23:14 EST 2005

Hi all,

I've run into an intermittent focus issue with MythVideo. Occasionally,
focus will not switch to mplayer when a video is selected within "Browse
Videos". It appears focus stays locked to Myth. When I kill mplayer I
find that Myth had processed each of the key presses I thought were
going to mplayer. This seems to happen for both keyboard and my lirc
remote. I haven't really found a pattern to this. I'll go into MythVideo
and play a couple seconds of a movie, back out and into live TV for a
few seconds. If I do this five times in a row, on average, two of them
will have focus issues. Here's the basic system: Gentoo, evilwm, Myth
SVN:7738.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Joe