[mythtv-users] Can't change input sources

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Dec 4 02:02:23 EST 2005

Greetings

Running SVN 7738 (pre-LiveTV changes) and I find I can't select a
different input. I'm stuck on s-video. This svn version should change
inputs according to channel settings (7525 did, so did 7629). I've also
tried 8095 to no avail.

The symptom is that the front-end locks up if I use the 'c' command (and
the backend requires a restart to get it streaming again although it
continues to run) and if I try to change to a channel number thats on
another input source I get the message "All inputs are in use" - which of
course is bollocks.

Having reported it on the dev list, only one other person is seeing the
same thing and no feedback on how I can help track the problem down. Do
that few people really not change inputs or am I just lucky that I can't
:-(

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks