[mythtv-users] DVB EPG in MythTV?

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Sat Dec 3 18:45:29 EST 2005

Stuart Auchterlonie píše v Út 29. 11. 2005 v 01:09 +0000:

> This is interesting. It proves that there is EIT data present
> for the future on that channel on that sat. Now we just have
> to work out why it isn't being used....

Stuart,

I have just run tv_grab_dvb that generated XML with the information I
would expect the EIT crawler would find as well. So there is no doubt
the EIT data is present. How can I further help with debugging this?

BTW, I have already rebuilt MythTV without the EIT code since the
spamming (generating thousands of identical reports about not finding a
program in PAT) was too annoying. Is it left there intentionally or is
it hard to disable in the code?

Petr