[mythtv-users] Multiple directory locations for Music, Videos, Recordings etc.

Michael Jones m_g_j at michaelandholly.com
Sat Dec 3 03:57:55 EST 2005

I've looked through the archives and can't seem to find anything on this.. I
haven't scoured the docs.. But a cursory look..

Is there a way to specify multiple disconnected directory locations for
things like videos, music and recordings.

Maybe something like

/music/regular;/music/christmas (without connecting the other 12 folders in

I'd like to put multiple hard drives in this machine without having to make
an array... Or, keep my music organized across multiple volumes/directories
on my main server..

Not sure I REALLY want to do it.. Just wondering.

- Michael