[mythtv-users] Alternative to Mythmusic?

coquet at gmail.com coquet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 22:27:30 EST 2005

My music collection is very dynamic and often the songs I have don't have
ID3 tags.  Because of this I find Mythmusic less than convenient to use and
basically I've stopped using it.

Is there a way to just point Mythmusic at a directory and just get it to
browse the filesystem?   I have Mythvideo setup this way and it's way more
covenient than having to update the database everytime I add something to my
file server.

Does anyone use something other than Mythmusic to play music with their Myth
machine?