[mythtv-users] A/V Diverged HDTV

MATTHEW WILLEY mwilley at msdpt.k12.in.us
Fri Dec 2 17:13:07 EST 2005

Greetings all...  I am having playback problems on HD.  SD is fine, but
when I change to my FusionHDTV 5 the log file gives me  tons of A/V
diverged by -3.XX frames usually.  Sometimes it is a higher number, but
this is typical.  It does not seem to matter if the stream is 480, 720,
1080 and my CPU never goes over 60% in use.  I am currently not using
XVMC and it is very close to working now.  LibMPEG seems to be a little
worse.  If I turn on video as timebase it looks fine, but then I have to
turn off the AC3 passthrough and lose DD.  This box is running the wierd
SVN mythtv from Knoppmyth R22.  I am not sure if that is the problem,
but I thought I would ask before I tore it down and reinstalled.  Anyone
have any ideas on where to go?

TIA,

Matt