[mythtv-users] MythRecipe on 0.18

catfish catfish at halfdone.com
Fri Dec 2 00:28:01 EST 2005

I also got this message when attempting to install another plugin. Having
limited linux know how, I assume this is due to either not having qmake
installed (which is part of the qt-devel package) and/or the qmake.conf file
at a different location. "find / -name qmake.conf" should locate it.

Since I haven't been able to actually get a plugin installed yet I might not
know what I'm taking about ;)