[mythtv-users] Pundit-R & HDTV

Blastzone blastzone at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:05:18 EST 2005

I'm bumping this thread, since it got a little sidetracked.  I'll also ask
this, in the hopes that someone already has an answer...

It certainly looks like I'm not going to get very far with the ATI video in
the Pundit-r.  And I don't have the room to tack in another PCI card,
without removing a capture card.

So, since my output is 720p native resolution *anyway*, what's the preferred
method to transcode a recorded 1080i stream to a 720p stream (or less)?
Perhaps that would allow me to at least kinda watch TV.

thanks!