[mythtv-users] Are there any xbox mythtv distros stillbeingsupported?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 23:52:36 EST 2005

Does anything exist where I don't have to modify my xbox?  I want to
be able to play Halo 2 online for a while longer (until the 360 forces
me to no longer play anything ever again).  I've read that if you
modify the filesystem on the xbox (or add your own files) that xbox
live won't let you on.  I've also heard that unless you get a 'mod
chip' that is switchable (turn it on and off) the same thing applies,
and then you are risking your xbox (being a hardware mod that is
soldered on).

Any clarity on this stuff or ideas?

Thanks!

Chad