[mythtv-users] Are there any xbox mythtv distros stillbeingsupported?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 17:41:52 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Dave Hofstra
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 5:15 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Are there any xbox mythtv distros
stillbeingsupported?

I also have had the xbox just sitting around because I cannot compile
mythvideo or mythmusic.  I have xebian, and have tried messing around with
the repositories, but nothing seems to satisfy the dependancy problems.

Does anyone have a working sources.list that allows compilation of 0.18.1?
I would think with this being debian off-shoot we should be able to compile
myth on it somehow...

One of the above posters mentioned gentoox for mythtv.  I was not aware they
had such a thing, but upon reading the notes, you apparently need to upgrade
your xbox hard drive to at least 20gb.

-------------------------

This is from the gentoox pro install archive. You only need 4.5gb free.

The requirements for these installations is as follows:

'E'      - You must have 4.5GB free on your E: drive.

'F'      - You must have 4.5GB free on your F: drive and 700MB free on your
E: drive.
           The 700MB on E: is just used during installation and is freed up
after the install
           is complete.  (i.e. it is just temporary space)

'Native' - You must have 4.5GB free on your E: drive and at least a 4.5GB F:
partition.
           The 4.5GB on E: is just used during installation and is freed up