[mythtv-users] mythtv on 2 monitors with different resolutions.

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Thu Dec 1 11:23:02 EST 2005

Simon Tennant píše v Čt 01. 12. 2005 v 17:10 +0100:
> On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 02:40:48PM +0100, Petr Stehlik wrote:
>
> > I know what you mean. I use it for LCD + occassional TV.
>
> How do you switch between these two different ways of viewing?
> Manually?

As I said earlier in this thread, any X application that follows the
$DISPLAY can be redirected to the other screen (TV in my case) with

DISPLAY=:0.1 any_application

But xine is better - it can be configured so that only its output window
goes to screen 1, the GUI stays at screen 0.

I can post details when I get home, if anyone is interested.

Petr