[mythtv-users] OT:? GeForce MX4000 and TV Out oddness

SpEnT spentboy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:08:57 EST 2005

On 11/30/05, Joseph A. Caputo <jcaputo1 at comcast.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 November 2005 16:20, SpEnT wrote:
> > I really wish there was an
> > internal player that used Myth's GUI setting for playing movies
>
> Just specify "Internal" as the player command for MythVideo.

Holy I need to slow daown and read the dialog on the bottom of the
screen when selecting options :) ... thanks Joseph!

> > (I
> > still have to look into possibly setting the dimentions for full
> > screen play with either xine or mplayer ... maybe there's a way to
> > make it fit in the init line).
>
> You can tweak pretty much anything with MPlayer.

I just wish they had menu support ;) ... either way I don't care, I'd
like to be able to see the movie decent on the screen. One option is
play with MPlayer, the other is transcode whatever DVD's I want to
watch to avi and use the internal Myth player in MythVideo.