[mythtv-users] Zap2it subscription notices ?

Anthony Floyd anthonyfloyd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:44:24 UTC 2005

On 8/31/05, Paul K <pkahlert at gmail.com> wrote:
>   I received a notice a week before my sub expired in May, but received
> nothing in Aug. A post on here reminded me on the day it expired so I went
> to their site.

Ditto.  I spent some time last night trawling through the list
archives to see if anyone else had experienced these "500 Internal
Server Error" problems from zap2it that I was seeing (and apparently
had been seeing for over a week).  A visit to labs.zap2it.com showed
that my subscription had expired.  Quick to fix, but when I googled
through my email, it showed that they didn't send out an expiration
notice this time.... my last notice was in May.

Not the end of the world, but *very* surprising.

So, beware: Zap2it seems to be no longer telling you that your
subscription will expire!