[mythtv-users] S-Video capture card choices?

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Tue Aug 30 21:35:47 UTC 2005

Hello, Myth-TV-users

	Following on some of the suggestions here, I was going to start by
putting an s-video capture card into my machine. That would run from the
cable box to the Mythbox, while the graphics card would run from the
MythBox back to the TV. No tuner, as yet. Just recording what's on,
watching what's been recording, ripping DVDs, etc.

	Recommendations? I know it doesn't pay to go too cheap but I'd like to be
able to capture the kind of quality that comes over, say, digital HBO.
(Hi-def later!)

	==Blake===