[mythtv-users] Cropping pvr 150 video

Ali Asad Lotia ali.asad.lotia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:16:11 UTC 2005

I'm guessing here, but its quite likely that distortion is close
captioning data. Most TVs are set up such that the boundaries of the
image are off the screen so you don't see the CC data stream in the
picture. If its possible for you to adjust VLC window size to slightly
bigger than your screen, you wont need to see it. I personally don't
know how to do this in VLC on a PC.

--
aal