[mythtv-users] Wakeup Timer

Michael Vistein michael at vistein.de
Mon Aug 29 21:48:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

I sucessfully set up my MythTV box with nvram-wakeup. There's only one
thing I don't understand. I have configured, that recoding should start
300s earlier and that the system needs 120s to boot up. But on shutdown,
the timer is set 12 minutes before the start of the recording (300s for
start earlier, 120s for booting and another 300s for what?) Is there
another setting that affects this time? The system is not recording
during these 300s, I checked that already. It's not a problem, but I
want to understand, and I think this behavior has not been there from
the beginning on.

Thanks,

Michael

PS: Are there any plans on implementing VPS/PDC?