[mythtv-users] XBOX Frontend question (actually a debian question!)

Zak onlydarksets at mahshie.net
Mon Aug 29 14:37:36 UTC 2005

Have you tried /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit ?  See Jarod's guide:
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php#lirc

I know you have tried slashes, but have you tried using the autocomplete
function of the shell to figure out the correct syntax?  That is, if you
start typing the name of a directory and hit TAB, it will autocomplete.
If the directory has spaces, it will include the escape characters.  So,
if you use that method to access a similarly named directory, can you
copy the text it creates?

Good luck!