[mythtv-users] pvr-350, freeview and letterbox mode - how?

John Risby john at enville.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 13:36:25 UTC 2005

hi all,

having finally got my mythbox somewhere near replacing my tivo, one of
the few things I need to fix is the aspect ratio. I want the tv to be
displayed in letterbox mode. the source signal is a DVB (freeview) card.
I also have a sky digibox on another input.

I'm outputting via the tv out on the pvr-350 and the w key to change the
aspect ratio does nothing at all.

is there anyway to get this working?

thanks
john