[mythtv-users] font and screen size problem

Paul McKellar socialmoth.blog at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:51:46 UTC 2005

wait.  are you saying that the resolution is lets say 1280x1024 and
you can only see 800x600 of it?  like the center.  is this actually a
myth setup thing or is everything in X windows changed to that
setting.

If so, you might have hit, i think the combo is, crtl+alt+ and '+' or
'-' which  changes between teh resolutions in xserver as defined by
your x-org.conf  (in gentoo /etc/X11/ ) and you can change back using
those keys.

just figured i would mention it, in case you accidently his those kets
while in mythsetup and misattributed the problem.

Paul