[mythtv-users] Network control?

Pascal Favre Pascal.Favre at gmx.net
Sat Aug 27 14:36:13 UTC 2005

I tried with loading the vnc module in xorg.conf and receive the message
"(II) IVTVDEV_TST(0)VNC disabled".

Afterwards I tried using   Option "VNC" "on" in the sections, without any positive result.
What is wrong ?

Pascal
-----------------------------
(II) LoadModule: "vnc"
(II) Loading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/vnc.so
(II) Module vnc: vendor="xf4vnc Project, see http://xf4vnc.sf.net (4.3.0.999)"
        compiled for 4.3.99.902, module version = 1.1.0
        Module class: X.Org Server Extension
        ABI class: X.Org Server Extension, version 0.2
(II) Loading extension VNC

(==) IVTVDEV_TST(0)Backing store disabled
Init Video
(II) IVTVDEV_TST(0)Enabling Xv support for PVR350
(==) RandR enabled
(II) Setting vga for screen 0.
(II) Initializing built-in extension MIT-SHM
(II) Initializing built-in extension XInputExtension
(II) Initializing built-in extension XTEST
(II) Initializing built-in extension XKEYBOARD
(II) Initializing built-in extension LBX
(II) Initializing built-in extension XC-APPGROUP
(II) Initializing built-in extension SECURITY
(II) Initializing built-in extension XINERAMA
(II) Initializing built-in extension XFIXES
(II) Initializing built-in extension XFree86-Bigfont
(II) Initializing built-in extension RENDER
(II) Initializing built-in extension RANDR
(II) Initializing built-in extension COMPOSITE
(II) Initializing built-in extension DAMAGE
(II) Initializing built-in extension XEVIE
(II) IVTVDEV_TST(0)VNC disabled
(**) Option "CoreKeyboard"
(**) fake Keyboard driver: Core Keyboard
(**) Option "CorePointer"
(**) fake Mouse driver: Core Pointer