[mythtv-users] Recording groups

Robert Henning henning at cars.uchicago.edu
Sat Aug 27 04:02:35 UTC 2005

Hello Everyone,

This is the first time I'm posting but I've sure learn a lot from everything that gets posted here.  I love my myth box.  Anyway, I want to organize the watch recordings listing so that some of the shows are grouped under one heading.  It looks like I can do this by setting up the shows with different recording groups and then set the "Show group list as recording groups" in the menu.  My problem is how do I make this the default setting of the watch recording screen?  When I leave the watch recording screen and the go back to it it just lists the shows by titles again.  I've looked through the different settings and I've search the archives but nothing seems to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Rob