Re: [mythtv-users] Problems with Via C3 compile? (Was: mythplugin: Ungültiger Maschinenbefehl (unknown machine command?))

Victor sphing at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 18:59:08 UTC 2005

Well maybe... do you have C3 Ezra or C3 Nehemiah.

The docs are here:
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.0.1/gcc/i386-and-x86_002d64-Options.html#index-mtune-962

it depends which c3 you have, if you arent sure use the ezra (c3) as it
will compile for both ezra and nehemiah cores.  However there supposedly
is a performance upgrade if you use Nehemiah (c3-2).

Vic