[mythtv-users] Network control?

Victor sphing at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:30:24 UTC 2005

I just joined the list so I'm not sure if this has already been
mentioned or not, but for my frontends I control them via synergy(
http://sourceforge.net/projects/synergy2 ). It just allows you scroll
your mouse over in either direction and it becomes part of the next
screen.  Allow it doesn't forward video, so you'd have to have it
connected to a tv already.

Vic