[mythtv-users] Mythstream parsers - BBC

Neale Swinnerton mythtv-users.spam at isismanor.com
Fri Aug 26 11:08:31 UTC 2005

LOL, We've both been working on the same thing this morning.... I was just
about to post something almost identical

For the Weekday links, you can save the description too, and I got rid of
the extra ' ' in the description....

my $s_description = "";

while (my $token = $p->get_tag("a")) {
   my $url = $token->[1]{href};
   my $name = $p->get_trimmed_text("/a");
   my $target = $token->[1]{target};
   my $class = $token->[1]{class};
   my $description = $p->get_trimmed_text("a", "/li", "/div", "br", "/span");
   $description =~ s/^\s*-\s*//g; # remove -
   if ($class =~ /txday/) {
      $name = $s_name." - ".$name;
      $description = $s_description;
   } else {