[mythtv-users] Confusion about transcoding, Nuvexport / ffmpeg/ mythtranscode

Matt Mousseau matt at amsvans.com
Thu Aug 25 17:42:23 UTC 2005

Can said nupplevideo files be converted at a later time (not-reencoded)
to a standard avi? Or would that require re-processing? I'd like all my
transcoded recordings to be on the watch recordings screen. Myth Video I
plan on using for my dvd / home movie archive.

Good to hear that nuv is multi-proc aware, but is myth's transcoder?

Matthew Mousseau
AMSVans, Inc. Webmaster
matt at amsvans.com