[mythtv-users] NOVA-T Hauppauge testing to see if my card is working

Robin Elvin rob at fearsedge.com
Thu Aug 25 09:35:24 UTC 2005

Which version of the Nova-T is it?

Is it the 90002? If so then your module list is wrong.

Here's mine:

evdev                   7424  1
cx88_dvb                4996  7
cx8802                  7364  1 cx88_dvb
mt352                   6532  1 cx88_dvb
cx88xx                 48156  2 cx88_dvb,cx8802
ir_common               4036  1 cx88xx
btcx_risc               3784  2 cx8802,cx88xx
tveeprom               11224  1 cx88xx
videodev                7424  1 cx88xx
video_buf_dvb           4548  1 cx88_dvb
dvb_core               76328  8 video_buf_dvb
cx22702                 8580  1 cx88_dvb
dvb_pll                 3012  3 cx88_dvb,cx88xx,cx22702
video_buf              17284  4 cx88_dvb,cx8802,cx88xx,video_buf_dvb

I'm not sure whether the wrong modules will load. If so then disregard this
info but I seem to remember having a similar issue with wrong drivers before
the newer ones got into the kernel source tree.

--
Rob