[mythtv-users] Re: Consecutive programs, dual tuners

Pascal Favre Pascal.Favre at gmx.net
Wed Aug 24 17:39:09 UTC 2005

This is one of the few lacks of mythtv.
I record movies with an additional 20 minutes but don't want to delete this when recordings are consecutive and i have not enough
tuners spare.
There should be an option in myth which allows it to record up to the EPG end time and start recording the next recording when
recordings are consecutive.

Pascal