[mythtv-users] Mythplugins don't work

Zak onlydarksets at mahshie.net
Wed Aug 24 13:56:12 UTC 2005

I had earlier posted the below, but now I have had more time to look
into it, I realize that I cannot access ANY of the Mythplugin screens.
This includes both the end-user screens and the admin screens.

Live TV and watching recordings works perfectly.  I verified I have the
latest mythplugins binary installed.  I started to try to compile
mythplugins locally, but I don't think that will do any good since it is
already installed.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Zak

===================================
I am trying to configure the video settings on a frontend xbox, but I
can't get into the settings screen.  When I select the "Video Settings"
screen, the selection blinks once quickly, but then nothing happens.

I recently updated from .16->.18.  I have installed mythplugins, but it
didn't fix it.  I tried installing mythvideo, but I get the following
error:
 mythvideo: Depends: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.0.0-7) but 1:3.4.3-13 is to be
installed
            Depends: libstdc++6 (>= 4.0.0-7) but 3.4.3-13 is to be
installed

I don't know where to find updated versions of those packages.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Zak