[mythtv-users] What is xmltv error 32512, mythfilldatabase runs OK manually however

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 07:06:46 UTC 2005


I had this same issue way back in January.  Basically, I think it is
that the user that is running mythfilldatabase does not have the paths
setup correctly.  I ended up running mythfilldatabase as a cron job
and it fixed this perfectly.

HTH's
Whytey

On 8/24/05, ffrr <ffrr at tpg.com.au> wrote:
> 
> My myth system has been running fine for weeks and now suddenly, the
> system log was reporting xmltv error 32512, and no guide info was being
> added.
> 
> It also asked was mythfilldatabase running? (where, when?  Doesn't the
> backend run it? I don't know much about how this works))
> 
> Mythfilldatabase runs fine manually, and it updates the guide.
> 
> So, where do I start trying to fix this?
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
> 


-- 
-- 

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list