[mythtv-users] Re: Consecutive programs, dual tuners

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 05:00:17 UTC 2005

> Of course, an even better solution would have been to get Australian TV
> stations to show their programs at the advertised time... but let's not
> get silly.

Yes!  You must be smoking something to even think such a thing!   :P
I guess they call it a TV __Guide__ for a reason.

Anyways, I find ABC is spot on with timings, so I would really like to
say only have a start/end early/late on a channel per channel basis,
but thats for another thread.

Thanks for the patch.  I hope to see it in any upcoming realeases.

Whytey

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.