[mythtv-users] HOW CAN THIS BE THIS HARD!?!?!?! (adding 2 files to a bootable iso)

Erik Pettersen pettersen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 23:44:16 UTC 2005

There was a great discussion with a billion different ways ( which
doesn't always help, but hey) on slashdot a few months ago

"Why Do We Have to Use a Floppy to Flash BIOS?"
http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/06/29/2135208

I found a lot of neat howto/ideas command line nuggets in the comments
(in between the troll posts, and hot grits of course!)

e.
--
http://www.byopvr.com