[mythtv-users] On screen display

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:00:07 UTC 2005

On 8/22/05, Mariusz Stankiewicz <mythtv-users at prettymad.net> wrote:
> I get a problem when I am watching live tv, and when I change channel the OSD
> goes off to the right hand side..
>
> I am using 16:9 zoom on a 4:3 tv and input via DVB, has anybody had similar
> problems?

I see the same.  I use VGA out, using the Fill option of Myth on my
17" monitor (I know, its sad).

I generally dont get the OSD going off to the side until I adjust the
zoom, or change the aspect ratio, or change to a channel that is in
Widescreen.

As I have said in the past, I prefer the formatting of the fonts etc
when it is off screen, but its just I can only read half of it :P

HTH''s
Whytey

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.